Our six places and other resources
You will find Place support offers as well as useful resources, guides and practical tips on a variety of topics including homeworking and learning.
Local Place support
To support our colleagues across the West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership, each of our Places have a number of health and wellbeing offers and community support, please refer to your workplace place below to see the additional support available.
Adapting to homeworking can be unfamiliar and impactful. The following resources offer guidance and help:
- Flexing or fatiguing - follow the eight Rs to take some control back
- Practical tips for working from home
- Keeping well at Home
- Working from home - tips and hints
- How to set up Zoom video conferencing
- WHYPAY? Conference Service - how to guides
- How to Use Microsoft Teams
- Guidance for ways to support your mental health while working from home.
Mental Health First Aid England Video as follows:
Setting goals and learning new skills can be a great way to meet people, build your self-esteem and feel a sense of achievement. This video will show you simple tips and advice to start learning today.
- NHS staff and their families now have access to a small range of free online courses, via a new learning portal for NHS and partners, to improve mental health and resilience. Additional online courses and other tools are available for subscribing organisations. The suite of courses available via the wellbeing Ecosystem has been quality assured by Health Education England and is proving to be very popular among NHS staff and their families. To find out more and access the courses here.
- A coronavirus training programme has been created by e-Learning for Health for staff which contains key guidance and learning. They also have a full catalogue of coronavirus resources here. Download the Coronavirus Awareness Programme by Skills for Health which gives guidance on symptoms, infection prevention and control and investigation.
- Blue Stream Academy is offering free Essential Refresher Training modules to any individuals returning to work within health and social care.
- A guide to events and webinars - covering topics such as Human Factors, Psychologically Safety in Teams, Resilient in compassionate organisations plus many more.
- A free 3-week online course on Covid-19 for healthcare staff has been created by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.